Position: Director, Business Development
Job Number: 1216-22
Status: Full Time Regular
Location: Hiawatha, IA
Channel Fusion is the trusted channel partner of America’s top brands. We bring the passion to serve and drive local brand demand.
We specialize in providing custom channel marketing technology solutions and high touch channel support services. These services assist corporations and their distribution network to optimize trade promotion funds and leverage branded marketing assets to drive local demand.
The Director of Business Development is responsible will partner with Marketing, Client Services and Technology Solutions to develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan that will increase revenues and profits. The target clients are Fortune 1000 manufacturers with a mature dealer/distributor network. The successful candidate will create and maintain the Channel Fusion sales culture.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of identification, qualification and capture of opportunities with assigned accounts/area of responsibility.
- Generate, initiate, respond to and qualify prospective client interest in Channel Fusion solutions and other service offerings.
- Develop and implement sales plans to achieve assigned quota/metrics objectives for prospective accounts.
- Responsible for focusing efforts and maintaining progress in the pursuit of business opportunities while working collaboratively with operations, program management, and technical solutions.
- Identify potential business development risks and development avoidance and mitigation strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration preferred.
- Five or more years of proven regional / national direct B to B new customer development experience to Fortune 1000 businesses.
- Demonstrated record of consistent performance exceeding annual quotas and have demonstrated the ability to close contracts over $500,000 in contract value.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and the ability to establish a solid working relationships with technical staff, program managers and peers across the company.
- Proven presentation development and execution skills.
- Proven record of successful market expansions, both existing and new.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining large account relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organization departments.
- 3-5 National Trips per year.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com