Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Hiawatha, IA
Do you have experience managing social media and digital marketing efforts in a business setting? Do you take pride in providing excellent customer service and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Do you have a maturity level that keeps you calm under pressure? Are you crazy creative with lots of ideas to help engage social visitors?
If you’re a socially-minded individual experienced with social media channels, have working knowledge of the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and is a problem solver, we’re interested in talking with you!
Channel Fusion is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for writing, community participation leadership, understands basic website end-user best practices and has experience with – or a desire to learn about – SEO. If this sounds like you, keep reading….
- Serve as single point of contact for client’s digital marketing efforts.
- Interact one-on-one with customers to align service of their needs, goals and their corporate brand objectives.
- Build and maintain content distribution network by way of social media channels.
- Keep current on digital marketing trends and news.
- Monitor and post on multiple social media platforms on client’s behalf.
- Follow Channel Fusion’s Social Media best practices and client requirements to post engaging content on applicable social media platforms (main platforms include Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Use knowledge and discretion to ensure all posted content is compliant with client guidelines and requirements.
- Monitor client social media platforms and respond on the client’s behalf. Provide training to client on optimal usage/ROI.
- Source and manage content development and publishing.
- Demonstrated creativity.
- Map out a marketing strategy and drive that strategy, proven by testing and metrics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management discipline, Marketing, Advertising or English/Communications.
- 2+ Years Social/Digital Media experience.
- Experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google AdWords, etc. in a professional setting.
- Hands-on experience and/or knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- PR and/or advertising experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excels at research and possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank out editorial and technical writing.
- Content project management experience
- Ability to present to small groups.
- Is able to communicate results to management in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage Clients’ brands with a professional, mature and customer-focused mindset.
- Functional knowledge or some experience with HTML a plus.
- Is able to work individually on a project team environment.
- Demonstrated outstanding organization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Serve as a single point of contact for clients. Monitor and post on multiple social media platforms on behalf of our clients. Follow Digital Fusion’s Social Media best practices and post content on the applicable social media platforms. Work closely with Client and various vendors to create a content marketing strategy for various social media platforms. Monitor social media channels and respond appropriately on client’s behalf. Provided training to clients on optimal usage/ROI. Consult with client about their current website (if it needs help) or a new website if they don’t currently have a site.
This position is full-time salaried with benefits.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.