Job Title: Digital Content Specialist
Location: Hiawatha, IA
Job Number: 0117-01
Channel Fusion is the trusted channel partner of America’s top brands. We bring the passion to serve and drive local brand demand.
We specialize in providing custom channel marketing technology solutions and high touch channel support services. These services assist corporations and their distribution network to optimize trade promotion funds and leverage branded marketing assets to drive local demand.
The Digital Content Specialist involves a combination of writing and editing engaging and effective copy for all digital media. Must have the ability to adapt writing style based on audience and type of material being developed. Content must adhere to industry and brand style guidelines as well as convey stated overall brand messaging and positioning, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social media community.
- Develops and enhances content for digital products, including websites, social channels and digital advertising campaign
- Creates and monitors original content for social media networks that is optimized for search engines and lead generation
- Collaborates with the internal team and actively participate in project briefings
- Track and monitor performance for all digital content projects. Provide direct feedback/analytics with the goal to improve response/revenue
- Proactively bring ideas for content, promotions, video scripts, contests, blogs, etc
- Assists in developing and assuring application of strategies to improve shareability and mobile compatibility in digital products to increase audience engagement
- Maintains knowledge of digital marketing automation tools and strategies
- Contributes to customer facing blog(s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree and 2 -3 years’ experience at digital media brand or digital content company, with experience in digital or interactive production
- Familiarity with photo editing software, usage rights, licensing and copyright. Photoshop experience preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Must have strong copywriting and editing skills, as well as project management and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms required
- Ability to obtain platform specific certifications
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate personal initiative to complete the work of the team as a whole
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong understanding of website technology, social and email marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to jmasters@Channel-Fusion.com.